For Better......For Worse, but not for granted.

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Random Thoughts From Labor Day Weekend.

1.) Watching my husband crawl through the McDonald's playground makes me laugh hysterically.

2.) Airports are my favorite place to people watch. Northpark Mall is my second favorite.(There are some very interesting people that shop there.)

3.) I LOVE Crossridge Church, and so does my husband, which makes me super happy.

4.) Trying to change myself, and my child in the locker room of the YMCA and the lights going out is NOT a good time!

5.) It makes me happy when Jason goes grocery shopping with me. It makes me happier when he slips a People magazine in the cart at the check out line because he knows it will make me smile.

6.) The show Hoarders on A&E is unreal!! It's my new Monday night show.

No comments: