For Better......For Worse, but not for granted.

Friday, May 21, 2010

This and That

I can't sleep. I guess its a real good thing its Friday night and I don't have to get up for work tomorrow. Oh wait, I do have to get up early and get my oil changed, and transmission fluid replaced. I hate that I can't sleep. If you know me at all, then you know I can sleep anywhere, anytime....with the exception of being on steroids. Another side affect, horrible leg cramps. One night this week I woke up 8 times! Last night was so bad I came into the living room bawling my eyes out. I thought I was crippled. My hands do this funny thing too where they cramp up real bad and stop working all together. I need to eat more banana's. I go back for my next doctor visit in 2 weeks. Hopefully all will be well.

Work was very stressful this week. I've kept it to myself, and eaten lots of thin mints. I can honestly say that no matter how stressful my day is at work, the moment I get Jaxon nothing else matters. I forget about all my problems and enjoy my time with him.

I feel like my relationship with Jesus gets better and better everyday. I really do.

I jumped back on the twitter bandwagon. jaxonsmomma08 Follow me =)

Another bandwagon I'm considering jumping back on is Greys Anatomy. Once I had Jaxon I quit watching it because I just didn't have time. So for 2 years I have apparently missed out. I watched the season finale tonight on Hulu because ALL the facebook status's just had me so stinkin curious. Needless to say, it was the most intense television I have ever watched! I twittered all the way through it! LOL

Another show I thoroughly enjoy is Modern Family!

After reading a friends blog the other night I got a wild idea to see if my 4 bff's would want to get matching tattoo's. Crazy, I know...just thought it might be fun. I'm pretty sure it will never happen....but the thought was fun. Not sure what on earth we would all get??? Matching tree houses??

Well, I just thought I would updated the ol' blog since sleeping isn't in my immediate future. I updated my background and added a few new pics. Hope you enjoy.

sleep well everyone
zzzzz

1 comment:

truelovesong said...

I'm still for matching tree houses!