For Better......For Worse, but not for granted.

Friday, July 01, 2011

30 Days to 30!

It seems surreal to me that I am about to be 30 years old. Don't get me wrong, I'm not upset by any means. Time has just flown. July is going to be such a wonderful month. Of course we have the July 4th 3 day weekend. I thoroughly enjoy 3 day weekends with my boys. Then the following weekend I have another 3 day weekend as my family is flying in from North Carolina. The next weekend I get to celebrate a dear friends bachelorette party, and another dear friends 30th birthday party. Then the last weekend in July we are flying out to Destin for a wedding, which also happens to be my birthday!!!!! It's okay that I'm almost 6 months pregnant in the middle of summer, in TEXAS, because I have a lot look forward to!!!!

1 comment:

Andrea Nykamp said...

I love this post!!! It makes me smile!!! I'm so excited to see you and Lilian in a couple weeks!!