For Better......For Worse, but not for granted.

Sunday, July 03, 2011

Busy Bees

Our house is small, but I love it. I know Jason wants to move really bad, but I can tell you that I would be perfectly content here for the rest of my life. There are just too many memories here already that I would hate to leave.
Today we finished cleaning out the spare bedroom, and starting making it Lillian's room. I am so glad that all the moving of furniture is complete! We are having a HUGE garage sale in two weeks to get rid of furniture, clothes, and old bedding. Jason is definitely not one for clutter. His moto is, "If you haven't seen or used it in the last year it's time to get rid of it!" (This is the reason that we try and have 2 garage sales a year.)
We have kept all the big things that you need when you have a newborn/toddler. Bouncy, swing, Bumbo, highchair, Boppy, and some toys. I just can't decide if I should register somewhere or not? We don't have any cute girl clothes at all and there some things that I would like to have, like some pink crib sheets, or a pink changing pad cover.....we'll see. I have no doubts that we will be well taken care of.

No comments: