For Better......For Worse, but not for granted.

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

In case you didn't know....

I'm not sure if I made it known or not, but I set a goal to try and blog every single day the entire month of July.

I am almost 6 months pregnant!!! (Saturday to be exact) I got a CUTE little pajama outfit from a dear friend today and I can't stop looking at it. It's the first outfit that Lillian has received and it is just so precious!

My parents are flying in this weekend from NC and I could not be more excited! My Mom never got to see me pregnant with Jaxon, so I'm excited for her to get to see my big 'ol belly! She will be back for two weeks when Lillian is born to help me, and I'm super excited about that too!

On an unrelated note, my child is awesome. He is so sweet and funny and I still have no idea how I got blessed with the EXACT boy of my dreams. He is excited to meet his new baby sister and I just know he is going to be such a great big brother =)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I'm really excited about your daily blogging experiment! I cannot wait to meet Lillian, and I agree that your boy is AWESOME and he is going to make the BEST big brother. Lilli doesn't know how lucky she is!