For Better......For Worse, but not for granted.

Monday, August 03, 2009

The Shack


I finished The Shack by William P. Young last Friday. It was the best book I have ever read. I borrowed it from my friend Marissa, and I will be going to the store to buy it for my very own as I know I will be reading it again. I don't want to give anything away as I think everybody should read this book! It is completely life changing and makes me look and think about things a whole lot differently.

"Not only is this a compelling and provocative story, but it has a literary quality to it that distinguishes it as a special gift. It offers one of the most poignant views of God and how he relates to humanity that has been written in our time. It will not only encourage those who already know him but also engage those who have not yet recognized his work in their lives."

No comments: